“From Drama to Determined;”
My journey from dreamer to doer!
- Comfort creates drifting. Control kills creativity.
- Compliancy promotes complaining.
- That was me, comfortably drifting un-creatively through live complaining about everything. I had gone from a strong leader hitting goals to a drama queen complaining about everything.
- Blaming other people will never help you grow, no matter how much they deserve it, they don’t deserve it. It’s on you, you are allowing it.
- Your audience will enjoy a funny, but poignant, talk about my transformation.
- After consistently fighting and losing the weight problem, how did I lose 44 pounds?
- How my morning routine changed after 30 years of morning radio and how it can help your audience win?
- How I overcome my bad days?
- What I did to own fear, what scares me now?
- The people who helped me.
- How intentionality works.